<< back | next >>
a test today and I think I did very well.
I got a
test grade back and it was very, very ugly.
on the keyboard.
Peanut Butter Cups and a snack-sized Three Muskateer bar or
to be advised tomorrow. Learning my fate... and exactly how far away from
graduation I am will be interesting to say the
(Nov. 1, 2000)
home | bio | masthead | quotes | morgue | speak
up | livejournal
"He who asks a question is a fool for five
minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever." - (Chinese
1. What's one thing you wish you could do but can't?
Play professional baseball.
2. What time of the day do you like to take a shit?
3. What is your ideal marriage location?
A few years down the road.
4. Which musical instrument do you wish you could play?
The trumpet. I know fingerings... but I'm not that good.
5. What's your favorite sexual position?
Some things are better left a mystery.
6. Favorite fabric?
The touch... The feel... The fabric of our lives. (Cotton)
7. Something you love and hate?
I love being in school because of my friends.
I hate being in school because I hate being in school.
8. What kind of bedding do you use?
Two pillows, two sheets, one comforter.
9. What kind of soap do you use?
Dial, I think. Its some mountain scent. It's blue.
10. Do you tell your friends about your sex life?
Sure... Details but not names.
11. What's the one language you want to learn?
American sign language.
12. How do you eat an apple?
Peeled and sliced.
13. What do you order at a bar?
Smirnoff Ice, a Bud Light or a screwdriver (depending on my mood)
14. Have you ever pierced your body parts?
15. Do you have tattoos?
16. Would you ever admit to having done plastic surgery of any kind if
Yeah... If I had, in fact, had plastic surgery done.
17. What's one of the "funnest" things you've ever done?
Good question. Mardi Gras in New Orleans was fun. But so were my Associate
Collegiate Press trips to Atlanta and Washington, D.C.
18. Do you drive a stick?
Nope... But I can.
19. What's one trait you hate in a person?
20. What's the soonest that you've slept with someone?
21. What kind of watch do you wear?
22. Most frivolous purchase?
Good question. I'm not sure. Every purchase is important to me.
23. Do you consider yourself materialistic?
In some ways, yes. In other ways, no.
24. What do you cook the best?
25. Favorite writing instrument?
Uniball Vision. Micro. Black.
26. Do you prefer to stand out or blend in?
Blend in... And then stand out in a "sneak up on ya" sort of way.
27. Do you have anything monogrammed?
A scarf-type thingy.
28. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
29. What's one car you will never buy?
30. Have you ever done drugs?
Tylenol. Nuprin. A little Equate allergy/sinus every now and then.
31. What kind of books do you like to read?
Books that entertain AND educate.
32. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Pay off my mom's house note.
33. Burial or cremation?
Burial please. You shouldn't cremate a firefighter.
34. How many online journals do you read regularly?
Five or six maybe.
35. What's one thing you're a sore loser at?
The answer to this use to be "eveything," but I'm getting better.
36. If you don't like a person, how do you show it?
I don't associate with them.
37. How many drinks before you're tipsy?
Back in the day, it would have taken a good six pack... But I don't drink
as often these days (good thing)... So probably three or four if I'm drinking
them at a decent rate.
38. Favorite kind of porn?
See the answer to #5.
39. Do you have problems changing clothes in front of friends?
Not if they're cool with it.
40. Do you cry in front of friends?
I try not to.
41. What kind of first impression do you think you give to people?
Depends on the people and the situation we're in.
42. What's one thing you like to do alone?
43. What's the worst thing you ever said to someone?
(a) Yeah, I fucked (your girlfriend).
(b) You're not the love of my life anymore.
44. Are you a giver or a taker?
In a relationship... I'm one or the other... And I've been both... But if
I'm not careful, I'll end up as a taker. (Shame on me, I know)
45. What have you stolen before?
Some replacement bulbs for Christmas lights. I stole them, but I didn't know
I was stealing them. I put them in my pocket and forgot about them being
46. When's the right time to go to the bathroom in front of your significant
47. Favorite communication method?
Face-to-face works well. I really dig e-mail or letters, though, because
I like to write them.
48. What is one thing you don't leave home without?
Keys, watch, wallet, phone, check book & pen.
49. How often do you have sex?
I think I average like four times a month. Is that a good figure?
50. What's the most painful experience you've ever had?
I fell in love and hurt my best friend. It was the best of life and the worst
of life all wrapped up into one package...